Sunday, November 6, 2011

Title Ideas


The life inside of you
Meaning everyone has a character and everybody’s is unique even the characters in film. The characters of film are created by people and have put parts of their own character into this new person.

When the curtains lift
This title relates more to the theater more than film. It implies the characters are performing to an audience. This is not really how I want people to relate to my exhibition. 

Until the curtains are drawn
This is very close to the last title and will also give the viewer the wrong impression.

Reflection of Life
I quite like this title in relation to my work. The characters could be a reflection on people’s characters in real life.

Life unexpected
I have chosen to use this title for my exhibition because it reflects the ideas in my photographs really well. Life refers to the characters in living form, like they live outside of the movie and can take on new roles. Unexpected refers to the people taking on many different characters from movie to movie. It is also a bit mystery and will make people like about the title in relation to each of the different photographs.  

I have also decided to stick my artist’s statement under my title so people will be able to get a better understanding of my work before looking at the photographs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment