Sunday, November 6, 2011

Presentation Ideas





I have been thinking of some ways to present my photographs to make them interesting and different from normal photographs.

First layout
In the first layout I have got the directors name, the production company and the size of the film. On the right hand side is the year of the film, length and type of film.
I have done this to make the photographs feel more like shots from a film. The viewer is able to read the information and be able to read the image in a film context.

Second layout
This is the same as the first layout. I have just change the text around to see what it looks like. I think I like the first layout better than this second one.

Third layout
For this third layout a have come up with my own text that doesn’t relate to the film. I first put the models full name, I came up with a new title; American Heartache and made up a production company called; Purplebuddha Productions. On the other side of the image in the year the photograph was taken; 2011, the type of print; inkjet gloss print and the size of the image; 210 x 297.

No comments:

Post a Comment