Sunday, November 6, 2011

Refinement

I have decided to add more information to the photographs to make them all look like single photos. The first photographs look all the same because of having the sheets on the ground and floor. I want to make sure they look like they are from seven different films.

American Beauty:
(Lester Burnham) I have added another character sleeping in the bed. This gives the story more information and they viewer is able to identify what the male character is doing with the female sleeping.

American Beauty:
(Ricky Fitts) I have decided to drop this image from series of photographs. I don’t think I need two different photographs from one film.

American Psycho:
I have not changed the characters in this photograph, just the other thing in the scene. I have made it look more like a male’s bedroom, clean and simple.

Atonement:
I have made the girl on the left hand side more visible and have made the scene have more of a 1920s feel. Other than that I have happy with everything else.

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind:
The emotion in the characters faces and bodies are working great and are quite strong. However I think there needs to be more of a difference between each photograph, more change.

Fight Club:
This photograph is starting to work well but the scene needs to look more like an abandoned house. The two characters also need to be the same person so the viewer gets a better understanding on the photograph.

One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest:
For this photograph I have decided to keep the scene much the same but without the sheets. I have decided to have the main character that has died covered with a sheet and his hand just sticking out. This makes the image more dramatic and shocking for the viewer. I also want to make the scene very white and hospital looking without changing too much of the scene.

Pulp Fiction:

My first photograph of this scene was boring and uninteresting. I have decided to make the photograph happen in the middle of the event. The characters are in the middle of trying to save the girl. This makes the scene way more interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment