Sunday, November 6, 2011

Film quotes


I tried a number of ways to layout my film quotes.

Firstly I picked text I liked on Photoshop and wrote the quote underneath. I though this looked really nice and professional. I was then given the idea to the hand written the quote on each of the photographs. I decided to give this a try and really like the results. The only problem was the person I got to write the quotes (my mum) was very nervous about getting it wrong. As you can see in my first test she got it wrong a few times.
I then printed off all my photographs the size I wanted; this was hard to decide because I needed extra room at the bottom for the writing.
In the end I chose to have a 10cm white space on the bottom and 5cm one the three other sides.

I really like the text because it looks like someone who is part of the film set has written it across the bottom as a reference or way to remember something.
The text also brings the characters to life because it feels as though they are talking to you.
The quotes are not the titles of each of the photographs; they are part of the photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment