Sunday, November 6, 2011

Posters, Invites, Information


These are the different types of information forms I have made for the public in order to see my exhibition. It was important to make many different types of forms because of where my exhibition is. It will be harder to get people to come out to my exhibition.

Posters
The posters needed to be clear and simple, with not too much information or else the public will not bother to read it.

Invitations
The invitations are for the people I want to invite to my exhibition. My opening night will not be open to the public so it is important to let the right people know the dates.

Information Cards
The information cards have my name; email address and website that people can take away after seeing my exhibition as a way to contact me for more information.

Mini Posters
I made the mini posters to put in coffee shops and those types of places so people can take them away and remember to come to my exhibition.

Catalogues
I made catalogues after been asked to by the lady from the gallery. They are a good way for people to decide which photographs the want to buy and it shows the price of the photographs as well.






No comments:

Post a Comment