Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Photography Idea

Artist Models:


Noir (Film Genre)
Hitchcock (Film Maker)
Isaac Julien (Photographer)
Anwen Keeling (Painter)
Greg Crewdon (Photographer)


These are some of the artists I will be looking at  through out my photography project...

For my project I want to have a man following a woman through the street. I don't want to be random, I would like to create a story for my project. I would like the two people in the photographs to have some sort of relationship, I want them to know each other.
I want to have my images projected onto three screens. The first, left hand side one will be what the woman sees. She will see the street and the people around her. The second (Middle screen) will be in the view point of the male figure, he will see the woman and the street and people around him. The third and final screen will be in the view point of myself, the photo taker. I will see everything, What a woman is looking at, the man looking at the woman and the street around him.
This proses will that some time and I want it to be in the view point of the two people.
I would like to images to look like stills from a Hitchcock or Noir films.
Anwen Keeling and Greg Crewdon works are very much the way I will like my story to play out. Both the artist's work tell a story, but not the whole story. They keep you guessing as to what it really going on. I also like the fact that they have so much information that they could be still form a film.
I quite like the idea of playing with the film idea through my photographs, having the three screens will help me do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment