Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Finnished!

YAY!

Film burnt onto disk and layout printed!

Now all I have to do is set up tomorrow (Hopefully everything goes to plan!)

I am really happy with my film, I feel it turned out well. I'm glad I decided to take photographs and not film myself. That would have been a whole lot more work that I don't need. I still feel I created the film look even with photographs.
I am also pleased with my layout (which was a last minute add in) My film needed a something extra. As the film goes for almost 30mins I need the layout for people to get an understanding of what I have done without having to stand watching it for half an hour. This way, with the layout you watch the film, look at the layout, get an understanding of what is happening. You can then go away and come back to it through out the screening of the film at different stages of development.

I also feel that I show how hard it would be to keep track of all your friends without the social network: Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment