Friday, August 26, 2011

Test shots...

Imagine this space with clear walls and clear floors. Wide angle lens and a whole lot of empty space. Imagine the bed made and base covered, studio lights and high contrast.

Amy Moffitt
Amy Moffitt
These photographs are the first ones taken in the set I will use for taking my real photographs. I am testing the space to see if there will be enough room for the person and the bed but also enough empty space.­­

At first these were just test shots so it didn’t matter what was in the background and on the wall. After looking at these photographs I quite like the different this in the background. The things at first don’t seem to matter, they are of little importance. But after looking at the photograph for longer you start to look at the different things which help build the story line and potinually change to story completely.

I have decided to make the set look like a photography staged set. I have put a sheet up on the wall and on the ground. I don’t want the set to extend right out to the end of the photograph. I think there needs to be some of the space outside of the set so you can see it is in a real life environment.

I would like the set to look like it is a walk in staged set. I want it to have the feeling that any normal person can walk in and become a movie star from any film they chose. 

Amy Moffitt

1 comment:

  1. i like! in fact i kind of like it the way it is...let's talk soon!

    ReplyDelete