Monday, February 28, 2011

Use of Profile Photos

This is the massage I sent to all my Facebook friends asking if I could use their profile photos:
 
Hey everyone,

As most of you know I go to Art School. I am doing a photography project on 'the system'. I am looking at the social system, Facebook.

I am going to make an analog version of my facebook friends. This will mean I will be using everyones facebook profile photos. I will be recording myself as I make the web of facebook.

The photos are going to be really small, wallet size and because the web will be quite big the video camera will be set up quite far way. I will be presenting this as a film and will be displayed for 1 day in a gallery.

If you have any problems with me using your profile photo, just let me know.

Thank you,

Amy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment