Monday, February 21, 2011

Friends of friends of friends of friends...

Experimenting with Facebook and Facebook friends.

I pick the first person on my friends list and clicked onto their profile, I then clicked on their first friend. I did this until the persons profile was set to private, which was the end of the chain.
(The people on bold are the people I am friends with on Facebook.)

Amy Moffitt - Caitlin Donnelly - Paddy Woodman - Abbey Hawer - Tom Woodham - Matt Chapman /

Amy Moffitt - Helen Waddell - Megan Finlay - Anthony Kenny /

Amy Moffitt - Belle Bird - Alyxandra Lunn - Justine Lam /

Amy Moffitt - Harry Lees - Nick Wallis /

Amy Moffitt - Dan Benn - Gemma Laws - Nicole Martyn - Conner Douglar - Corey Robinson-Adam - Samantha Naylor - Autumn Cribb - Ronald Hape - Rick Gray - Samuel Gregory - Uriah Carson /

No comments:

Post a Comment