Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Finnished Project

I have just finished my last project: Cinema and the City.
Overall I am happy with how my film turned out. It was a bit of a rush to get it finished but I got there in the end.
There are a few things I would like to work on before final submisison. For example: The music, I am not really happy with the song that is on it at the moment. I would like a piano piece with no words and it also needs to be more depressing. The other thing I would like to fix up is some of the images, I feel they need to go into photoshop to make them looked finished.
Other than those two things I am happy with how I turned out and am glad I moved it to Premiere Pro.

Now it's time for a new project!!

Animating Identity

I already have a small research topic I am interesting in and would like to develop it for this project.
Watch this space...

No comments:

Post a Comment